APDCL Recruitment 2020:
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has released a notification for the enrollment of 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer opening. Intrigued and qualified applicants apply online here.
Last Date: 18/12/2020.
Discipline wise Vacancy Details:
- Electrical: 107
- Civil: 8
- Electronics & Communication: 8
- Information Technology: 12
- Human Resource: 5
- Law: 12. Junior Manager (Electrical): 220 Posts
3. Assistant Accounts Officer: 15 Posts
Qualification Criteria of APDCL Recruitment 2020:
1. Assistant Manager:
(Electrical): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
(Civil): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Civil Engineering)
(Electronics & Communication): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)
(Information Technology): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology)
(Human Resource): Two (2) years full time MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/Social Welfare) from any Indian University/ Institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
(Law): Full time Graduate in Law from a University/Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
2. Junior Manager (Electrical): Full-time Diploma in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
3. Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.)
- Assistant Manager: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.2. Junior Manager: Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
3. Assistant Accounts Officer: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (Forty-Seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty-Nine) years for SC/ST candidates & 45 (Forty- Five) for Departmental candidates.
Assistant Manager: Rs. 37,300.00 – Rs.1,12,000.00
Junior Manager: Rs. 25,000.00 – Rs. 92,000.00
Assistant Accounts Officer: Rs. 25,000.00 – Rs. 92,000.00
- 800.00 (Rupees Eight Hundred) only, exclusive of all applicable taxes for General/OBC/MOBC candidates.
- 400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred Fifty) only, exclusive of all applicable taxes for SC/ST candidates.
- Application fees are exempted for PWD candidates. Certificate of PWD should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of PWD certificate at the time of viva voce (if called for).
- Definition of PWD (Person with Disability): Under Section 33 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal\ Opportunities, Protection of Right and Full Participation) Act, 1995 only such people would be eligible for reservation who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability and are certified by Medical Board constituted by the Central/State Government. Candidates claiming such benefits should produce certificate
in original (issued by the Competent Authority) before appearing in the viva voce, if called for. Persons with Disabilities will have to work in offices across the state of Assam.
- Candidate has to pay the application fee through ONLINE mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Selection Process of APDCL Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in a CBT mode of examination to be notified in due course.
- The CBT mode of examination shall be of 100 marks as indicated below:
- The candidates shortlisted through the CBT mode of examination will be called for document verification and viva voce of 18 marks for the post of Assistant Manager and Junior Manager.
- For the post of Assistant Accounts Officer, there will not be any viva voce. The candidates shortlisted through online examination will be called for document verification. The provisional selection list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the CBT mode of examination only.
How to Apply for APDCL Recruitment 2020:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply ONLINE through APDCL website www.apdcl.org and no other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website from 09/12/2020 to 18/12/2020.
Significant web-Links of APDCL Recruitment 2020:
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here (09/12/2020)
Project Engineer Posts in Saimagra Shiksha Assam (Last Date: 14/12/2020)
APDCL Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 376 Vacancy opening (Last Date: 18/12/2020)
AEGCL Manager Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 341 Assistant Manager And Junior Manager Vacancy (Last Date: 18/12/2020)
Medical & Non-Medical Recruitment in LGBRIMH, Tezpur – 21 Medical & Non-Medical Faculty Vacancy (Last Date: 31/12/2020)