Assam Administrative Tribunal, Guwahati – Recruitment for Driver post:
Assam Administrative Tribunal, Guwahati has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Driver vacancy.
Last Date: 30/01/2021
Assam Administrative Tribunal, Guwahati
Name of Post: Driver
No of posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 14000/- – 49000/-, G.P. Rs 5200/-
Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment for Driver post:
- Candidates must be HSLC passed or its equivalent from a recognized Board / Council of Govt. of Assam
- Candidates must have minimum 3 (three) years driving experience in Govt. / Semi-Govt. undertakings / boards/ corporations as on 01/01/2021.
- The period from the granting of Driving License till the date of application must be minimum of three years.
- Candidates must be physically fit without any disability and with good eyesight.
- Candidates must not have any criminal records and police case
Candidates must not be aged less than 21 years and more than 38 years as on 1st January 2021. However, the upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years for OBC /MOBC and 5 (five) years for SC / ST candidates ( Copy of HSLC admit card/ certificate / legally recognized birth certificate only will be accepted as age proof and is to be submitted along with the application)
Selection Process of Driver Post:
Candidates will have to appear in the following examinations for selection:
Phase I: Candidates whose applications will be accepted will be required to appear in a written / online test including knowledge on driving rules etc. of 50 marks ( The mode of the test i.e. whether written or online will be intimated in due course of time)
Phase II: Against the single vacancy, ten candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the written test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in a Driving Skill test to be held at Guwahati and also for a physical fitness checkup, to be notified later on. The driving skill test will be of 50 marks.
Instructions to Apply:
Applications (in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IV) must be accompanied with the following documents-
- Copy of HSLC admit card / certificate / legally recognized birth certificate, which will only be accepted as age proof
- Copy of caste certificate
- Copy of mark sheet / pass certificate issued by the Board / Council
- Experience certificate
- Copy of valid LMV driving license
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates indicating full name on the backside
- A self-addressed envelope (Size- 10 inch x 4.5 inch) affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5/-
- Copy of up to date employment exchange registration card.Candidates should submit their applications to the Registrar, Assam Administrative Tribunal, GAD Building, Panbazar, Guwahati-781001 on or before 30th January 2021.
Significant Web Links:
Advertisement Details: Click Here