Assam Govt Job in DC Office Chirang:
Deputy Commissioner, Chirang has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 1 Field Officer (Disaster Management) vacancy in Bijni Revenue Circle on a contract basis under the District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Chirang.
Walk-in Date: 29/12/2020.
Deputy Commissioner, Chirang
Name of post: Field Officer (Disaster Management)
No of posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand)
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Govt Job in DC Office Chirang:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject or diploma in Civil Engineering of Architecture from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Computer skills specially MS Word/ Excel/ Power Point/ Internet Usage/ Emails. Preference will be given to candidates having done BCA or equivalent course on Computer Science.
Should not be below 21 years and above 35 years as on the 1st January, 2020, relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates as per rules.
Instructions to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview to be held on 29.12.2020 from 11:00 AM onwards in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Chirang.
- The intending candidates must bring all original documents relating to qualification, age, caste, residence, bio-data, photograph etc. along with one set of self attested copy and register their names between 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon on the day of interview.
- The candidates have to convert the CGPA /SGPA etc. or other grade point mentioned in their original mark sheet into equivalent percentage in the bio-data.