Assam Govt. Job in DC Office Dhemaji 2021:
Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji has released an advertisement, applications are invited for the recruitment of 11 Mandal (Gr-III) vacancy. Eligible candidates might apply online.
Last Date: 25/01/2021.
Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji
Salary & Grade Pay: Pay Band – 14,000/- — 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/- per month with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Govt. Job in DC Office Dhemaji 2021:
The candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
The candidate must have passed 6(Six) months “Recorders Certificate Class Course” training from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Center, Dakhingaon, Guwahati-34.
Candidate must not be less than 18 Years or more than 40 Years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age is relaxable by 3 Years in case of OBC/MOBC candidates, 5 Years in case of the candidates of SC/ST and 10 years in case of PWD candidates.
Selection Process of Assam Govt. Job in DC Office Dhemaji 2021:
- Written examination,
- Computer Proficiency test & Viva voce.
Instructions to Apply:
Eligible candidates must apply in “Standard Form of Application” as published in Assam Gazette (Part-IX). The application must be accompanied by the following testimonials-
(a) Self Attested copies of all certificates of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials.
(d) RCCC Passed Certificate.
- Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
- The applicant who intends to apply under PWD category must write “PWD” in bold in the top right corner of the application form & must submit a certificate issued by the competent authority along with the application.
- The applicant who intends to apply under EWS category must submit a certificate issued by the competent authority along with the applications.
- The application should reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji on or before 25.01.2021 up to 5:00 P.M. at PFC counter No.1, O/o The Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji.
Significant Web Links:
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here