CISF Recruitment 2021:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released an employment notification to hire candidates for the recruitment of 690 Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) vacancy. Eligible candidates may apply here.
Last Date: 05/02/2021
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Name of post: Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)
Total No of posts: 690
Reserved for UR: 536, SC: 103, ST: 51
Name of Organization: Central Industrial Security Force
Educational Qualification: Graduation from any recognized University.
Experience: Candidate should have completed five years regular service including basic training in the grade or five years combined regular service as Constable / GD, Head Constable / GD and Constable / TM as on 01.08.2020.
Age Limit: 35 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. he /she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1985. Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates.
No age relaxation is applicable for OBC candidates as no vacancy is reserved for OBC category. OBC candidates can apply as General candidates.
- IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 505 Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- Samagra Shiksha, Assam Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 543 Block Resource Person (BRP) Vacancy
- District Fishery Dev. Officer, Sibsagar Recruitment 2021 -Apply for 5 Fisherman And Grade IV Vacancy
- Assam Govt. Job in DC Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 40 Stenographer And Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Assam Govt. Job DC Darrang Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 11 Junior Assistant Vacancy
Selection Process of CISF Recruitment:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following stages:
Stage 1: Service records
Stage 2: Written exam
Stage 3: Physical standard test
Stage 4: Physical efficiency test
Stage 5: Detailed medical exam.
The final selection will be done on the basis of merit list to the provision.
Instructions to Apply:
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the concerned zonal DIG of CISF by 5 February 2021.
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here