Handloom & Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021:
Last Date: 01/02/2021.
Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam
Name of post: Grade IV
Total No of posts: 100
Reserved for UR: 55, OBC: 19, SC: 3, STP: 3, STH: 10, EWS: 10
Salary & Grade pay: Rs.12,000 to Rs.52,000 +Grade Pay Rs.3,900/- in Pay Band – 1
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be VIII passed from any recognized Institutes.
Age Limit: The candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD).
Citizenship: Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Process of Selection:
1. The first Merit Lists will be prepared on the marks scored on OMR based written examination (Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, History, Geography, English, General Knowledge): 100 marks
2. There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
3. The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news paper and website of the Directorate.
Instructions to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at official recruitment portal “handloomtextilerecruitment.in”
- Staring date of online application: 19/01/2021
- Last date of online application: 01/02/2021
Documents to be Uploaded with Online Application:Candidates are required to upload:
(i) A latest passport photograph.
(ii) Age proof certificate (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination).
(iii) For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be accepted.
(iv) Qualification certificate. ,
(v) Scanned Signature :
(vi) Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
(vii) Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
(viii) Copy of PWD/ EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority.
(ix) Caste Certificate (In case of Reserved category candidates)