Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
Indian Army has released a notification for the recruitment of 191 vacancy for grant of 56th entry for Men and 27th entry for Women for Technical Short Service Commission (SSC) entry in the Indian Army.
Last Date: 12/11/2020.
- JAG-26 (APR 2021) (MEN & WOMEN): 8 Posts
- SSC(TECH)-56: 175 Posts
- SSCW(TECH)-27 (APR 2021): 14 Posts
- Widows of Defence Personnel Only : 2 Posts
- JAG – 26 (Apr 2021, Men & Women) – Candidates holding Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with Minimum 55% Marks are eligible to apply. Candidates must be Registered in Bar Council.
- SSC(TECH)-56 and SSCW(TECH)-27 (APR 2021)-Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Related Trade / Post. Candidates are advised to read the official notification for detailed wise information.
(ii) Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only: SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW (Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 April 2020.
Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard. Candidates will be put through two-stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days.
How to Apply: