Kamrup Metro Judiciary job description:
Date of Published: 10/07/2021
Last Date: 15 days.
District and Session Judge, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 01 Driver post on contractual basis for the official vehicle of the Additional Sessions Judge-cum-Special Judge, POCSO, Kamrup(M), Guwahati. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application before 15 days from the publication.
Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment Details:
|Recruitment Authority||District and Session Judge, Kamrup Metro|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Last Date||15 days|
Name of the Post:
Number of Post:
- 01 (UR)
Eligibility Criteria of Kamrup Metro, Guwahati Jobs:
- The candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification of Class VII standard, and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said post. Apart from that the candidate must possess a valid Driving License.
Selection Process of Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment:
- The selection process will be held in two stages. The first stage would be Driving/ Screening Test and the second stage would be the Interview/Viva-voce. Those candidate who would qualify the Driving/Screening Test, will be called for Interview/ Viva-voce. On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in driving test and viva- voce, the final select list will be prepared.
- The date, time and venue of the driving test will be notified in due time which will be published in the Notice Board and Official Website of this office. The candidates are advised to keep checking the website of Kamrup (M) District Judiciary.
- The list of provisional candidates with allotted Roll Numbers will be published in the official website of Kamrup(M) District Judiciary www.kamrupjudiciary.gov.in, for the candidates’ reference.
How to Apply Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates must submit relevant testimonial/certificate and 4(four) recent passport sized photographs along with the application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
- One self- addressed envelope of 5cm x 11 cm affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Five) is to be enclosed with the application along with a valid mobile number, if any.
- Application in Standard Form along with relevant documents should send to the Office of the District and Session Judge, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati within 15 days from the date of publishing [10/07/2021] this advertisement in the newspaper.