NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment 2020:
NBCC (India) Limited, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs requires dynamic and result oriented professionals for the post of 15 Marketing Executive on Contract basis for a period of two years.
Last Date: 10/11/2020.
Vacancy Details & Eligibility:
Name of post: Marketing Executive
No of posts: 15 Posts
Reservation: UR-08, 0BC-03, SC-2, ST-1, EWS-1
Age: 35 Years
Full time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling. Candidates having minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred.
(Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India).
Remuneration: Rs. 42,500/- per month (Consolidated)
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.250/- as Application Fee. SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The Application Fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi. The name of candidate, post applied for, advertisement no. and date of birth should be clearly written on the back side of demand draft.
How to Apply:
Application in the prescribed proforma should be sent to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 accompanied with the copy of following documents:
a) Resume / bio- data of the applicant stating clearly the academic qualification, experience details etc.
b) Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
c) Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Professional etc.) and other qualifications, if any.
d) Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc).
e) Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PWD / Ex- Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
f) Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
g) One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
Last date of submission of application is 10/11/2020 (Tuesday).
Advertisement Details/ Application Form: Click Here
Follow us on Social media Platform:
- Like Twitter Page: Click Here
- Like Facebook Page: Click Here
- Like Instagram Page: Click Here
- Join Discussion Group: Click Here
Related Jobs Recruitment 2020:
- Vantage Circle Guwahati Recruitment 2020: Apply for 5 Marketing Manager, SEO Specialist & Other Vacancy
- DLSA, Biswanath Recruitment 2020: Click here
- Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath Recruitment 2020, Administrative Officer Vacancy: Click here
- APDCL, Chief General Manager Recruitment 2020: Click here
- Assam Science & Technology University(ASTU) Recruitment 2020 : Apply For 2 Project Officer & Project Assistant Vacancy
- ICMR RMRC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020: 6 Project Assistant, Project Technician & Data Entry Operator vacancy