Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021:
Oil India Limited Job Description:
Last Date: 14/07/2021.
Oil India Limited has released a notification for the posts of approximately 500 nos. of Trade Apprentice posts in different Trades/ Disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Oil India Limited Vacancy Details:
Name of post: Apprentice
No of posts: 500 Posts (approximately)
Oil India Limited Trades/ Disciplines wise vacancy:
– Instrument Mechanic
– Secretarial Assistant
– Stenography (E)
– Mech. R&AIC
– Mech. Electronics
– Cable Jointer
– Draughtsman (Civil)
– Mechanic Diesel
Eligibility Criteria of Oil India Limited Apprentice Recruitment:
The eligibility, stipend and reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD in the apprenticeship training ts as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961, The Apprenticeship Rules- 1992 and guidelines of NAPS as modified from time to time.
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021:
● The candidates must register in Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying in OIL INDIA LIMITED.
● Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the training are required to apply in the GOVT. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
● The aspiring candidates may login to their respective profile with own email id and password.
● To complete the process the candidates should click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed in profile page, Select “Designated” from drop down menu under “Select Course Type”, Select trade/course from drop down menu under “Search course” option then select “Assam” from drop down menu under “Search Locations” option then type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”, then click on Apply.
● Candidates must upload their Certificate/Mark Sheet of Matriculate (HSLC) exam as well as both Certificate & Mark Sheet of respective trades.
● Last date for online apply is 14/07/2021 (up to 11.59 PM) .
Apply Online: Click Here