Oil India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Oil India Limited has released an advertisement for the recruitment of approximately 400 nos. of Apprentice vacancies in different Trades/ Disciplines. Eligible candidates may apply here.
Last Date: 18/01/2021.
Oil India Limited
Name of post: Apprentice
Total No of posts: 400 (approximately)
- Instrument Mechanic
- Secretarial Assistant
- Stenography (E)
- Mech. R&AIC
- Mech. Electronics
- Cable Jointer
- Attendant Operator (CP)
- Medical laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
Instructions to Apply:
- The candidates must register in Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying in OIL INDIA LIMITED.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the training are required to apply in the GOVT. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- The aspiring candidates may login to their respective profile with own email id and password.
- To complete the process the candidates should click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed on the profile page, Select “Designated” from the drop-down menu under “Select Course Type”, Select trade/course from the drop-down menu under “Search course” option then select “Assam” from the drop-down menu under “Search Locations” option then type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”, then click on Apply.
- Candidates must upload their Certificate/Mark Sheet of Matriculate (HSLC) exam as well as both Certificate & Mark Sheet of respective trades.
- The last date for online apply is 18.01.2021 (up to 3.30 PM).
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here