Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020:
Oil India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of 1 Liaison Officer vacancy on a Contractual basis.
Last Date: 30/10/2020.
vacancy Details & Eligibility:
Name of the post: Liaison Officer
No. of posts: 1
Educational Qualification & Experience: BE / B. Tech in any discipline. One (01) year of experience in Liaison with Govt. Offices.
Job Profile & Responsibilities:
i) To be posted in Aizwal base office
ii) To co-ordinate all liaison activities with Mizoram State Govt. Officials, Ministry and local people and other organizations.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the above educational criteria should send their application in a prescribed enclosed format along with necessary scanned documents in PDF form to the following e-mail id: [email protected] on or before 30.10.2020.
The following scanned documents must be enclosed along with e-mail as under:
(a) Filled-in Bio Data form
(b) DOB (Date of Birth) proof certificate.
(c) Bachelor of Engineering (BE)/ B. Tech. pass certificate.
(d) Caste certificate (if applicable),
(e) Experience certificate.
(f) One passport size photograph.
Advertisement Details/ Application Form: Click Here
Follow us on Social media Platform:
- Like Twitter Page: Click Here
- Like Facebook Page: Click Here
- Like Instagram Page: Click Here
- Join Discussion Group: Click Here
Related Jobs Recruitment 2020:
- DLSA, Biswanath Recruitment 2020: Click here
- Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath Recruitment 2020, Administrative Officer Vacancy: Click here
- APDCL, Chief General Manager Recruitment 2020: Click here
- Assam Science & Technology University(ASTU) Recruitment 2020 : Apply For 2 Project Officer & Project Assistant Vacancy
- ICMR RMRC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020: 6 Project Assistant, Project Technician & Data Entry Operator vacancy
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 : 26th JAG Law Vacancy Entry