Operation green mission yojana | Operation Green Scheme | Operation Green | Operation Green Plan related tp | What is Operation Green Mission Yojana
Operation Green Mission Scheme is a proposed scheme in the budget of 2018-19 of the Government of India, in which the government has launched the scheme by announcing Rs 500 crore in the farmer’s market area. operation green scheme is a scheme developed by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries of the Centre.
This Operation Green Project will work to redress the huge fluctuations in the price of vegetables that occur every year in the country and the problem caused by the brokers holding the crop. And at the same time, the farmer will be able to sell the crop for the whole year at the same price, and the consumer will also not see much difference in the price of vegetables. operation green in hindi –
This scheme will mainly work on the principles of keeping the supply and prices of onions, tomatoes and potatoes stable. So you have complete information about operation green mission plan in this –
|Scheme/Mission Name||operation green mission plan|
|Beginning||Union Budget 2018-19|
|Udheshay||Promotion of agricultural market sector|
|official site||Operation Green Mission Plan 202 1|
When was the Operation Green plan implemented?
Operation Green Mission Yojana is implemented from April 2018 with the budget of the financial year 2018-19. Initially, it was applicable only for onions, tomatoes, and potato vegetables.
Keeping in mind the problem of lockdown, the government has expanded the scheme to increase some more fruits and vegetables for the next six months.
Features of Green Operation Mission Operation
- To maintain the supply and availability of Tomato, Onion and Potato without any volatility in the prices of Tomato, Onion and Potato throughout the 12 months of the year across the country.
- 22,000 new haat bazaars by linking rural agricultural market with e-nam.
- To give 50% subsidy to farmers for goods and storage.
- Establishment of an intelligence network to collect accurate data on tomato, onion and potato availability on a high-digital level.
- To prevent fall in crop prices at the time of harvest.
- Registered farmers pay 50% of the cost for freight and storage.
- Monitoring of every mandis of the country by agencies set up for price stabilization.
- This scheme is a scheme launched inspired by the Operation Flood scheme .
Who will get the benefit of the Operation Green Mission Scheme
- The direct benefit of this scheme can be taken by Farmer Producers Organizations, Cooperatives, Farmer Companies, Retail and Wholesale Traders, Processing Traders working in the field of fruits and vegetables, State Marketing Associations, etc.
- The common farmer cannot take direct benefit of this scheme, the benefit to the common farmer can only be saved from the reduction in the crop price at the time of harvesting his crop.
- Under the public and public operation green 202 1, there will be a decrease in the prices of tomatoes, onions and potatoes, because through this scheme the distribution of vegetables is done with equal monitoring throughout the country.
Subsidy in Operation Green Mission scheme
- The Ministry of Food Processing Industries provides 50% subsidy on cost along with the facility of transportation and storage (cold storage) of vegetables and fruits to the applicants under the scheme.
- The eligible applicant can take the facility of storage for a maximum period of 3 months, that is, he can store his crop under the scheme for 3 months at 50% subsidy.
- To take advantage of the transportation and storage facility of fruits and vegetables, it will be necessary to first register on the portal.
- For complete information about subsidy, application, time period, claim etc., visit this link – https://www.mofpi.nic.in/Schemes/operation-greens
New update regarding Operation Greens
The Modi government has made several updates to the scheme, connecting the Operation Green Mission scheme with the self-reliant campaign –
Now other fruits or vegetables have also been added to this scheme.
- Among fruits:- Mango, Pomegranate, Banana, Citrus fruits, Guava, Kiwi, Jackfruit, Lychee, Papaya, Citrus fruits, Pineapple.
- Vegetables: – Bitter gourd, brinjal, onion, potato and tomato, capsicum, carrot, cabbage, chilli (green), bhindi French beans are included.
What is the purpose of Green Mission plan?
Operation Green Mission plan is to connect 22,000 new Operation Green Hunt in the country with digital marketing along with e-NAM – Strengthening the FPOS and top production organizations of the agriculture sector, bringing in the main issues of processing.
What is Operation Green related to?
The government has launched the scheme by declaring Rs 500 crore in the farmer’s market area. operation green scheme is a scheme developed by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries of the Centre.