Online application are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having Registration in the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam, for filling up of 1004 Nos. of Assistant Block Development Officer (ABDO), Gaon Panchayat Secretary (GPS), Tax Collector cum Road Mohrar and Junior Assistant” existing Vacancies under the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development (P&RD).
Last date for submission of Online application is midnight of 17.09.2020.
Department of Panchayat and Rural Development (P&RD) Recruitment Notifications:
Location: All Assam
Last Date: 17th September 2020
Name of Post: ABDO, GPS, TCRM & Junior Assistant
Opening date: 28/08/2020
Closing date: 17/09/2020
- Assistant Block Development Officer (Panchayat): 39 Posts
Unreserved:15, OBC/MOBC:10, SC:03, STP:04, STH:02, PH:01 & EWS:04
- Assistant Block Development Officer (W&C): 46 Posts
Unreserved:18, OBC/MOBC:12, SC:03, STP:05, STH:02, PH:01 & EWS:05
- Assistant Block Development Officer (Senior Gram Sevak): 88 Posts
Unreserved:33, OBC/MOBC:24, SC:06, STP:09, STH:04, PH:03 & EWS:09
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary: 578 Posts
Unreserved:220, OBC/MOBC:156, SC:40, STP:58, STH:29, PH:17 & EWS:58
- Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar: 243 Posts
Unreserved:93, OBC/MOBC:66, SC:17, STP:24, STH:12, PH:07 & EWS:24
- Jr. Assistant (PRI): 10 Posts
Unreserved:04, OBC/MOBC:03, SC:01, STP:01, & EWS:01
- Candidates must be a Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- He/ She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- In case of contractual/casual employees of the Panchayat & Rural Development Department, relaxation of age as per point No 7 (B) of the advertisement.
Candidates should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982). Relaxation upper age limit is as under:-
1. 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, STP & STH.
2. 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
3. In case of Ex-Serviceman, age limit is relaxable by two years.
4. In case of Physically Handicapped, age limit is relaxable by ten years.
5. In case of contractual/casual employees of the Panchayat & Rural Development Department relaxation of age as per point no. 7 (B) of the advertisement.
How to Apply:
For Applying please visit Website www.rural.assam.gov.in
Application Fee: Nil
MODE OF SELECTION:
a) The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test which will be conducted in different centres of the State. There will be a common written examination except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary. The Commissioner, P&RD reserves the right to change the examination venues of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
(b) The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer.
The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning and aptitude. (i) General knowledge with special emphasis on Assam (iii) General English. However, for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, there will be additional part on Accountancy. Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 2 (two) hours.
Advertisement Details: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Other PNRD jobs Notificatons: Click here