RBI Recruitment 2021:
Reserve Bank of India (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Bank’) invites applications from eligible ex-servicemen candidates for 241 posts of “Security Guards” in various offices of the Bank.
Last Date: 12/02/2021.
Reserve Bank of India
Name of Post: Security Guard
Total No of posts: 241
Reserved: UR: 113, OBC: 45, SC: 32, ST: 33, EWS: 18
Salary: Rs 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160 – 1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years)
Age Limit: Normal age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on January 01, 2021, is further relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years. The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
Experience: Only ex-servicemen with proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a resident of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he is applying (Refer Annexure III).
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 1/01/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Although matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates” they are eligible to apply.
- The qualification as claimed by the candidate must have been entered in Soldier’s Discharge Book and supported by valid documents.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Online Test.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature. From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a merit list based on the marks scored in the online test shall be prepared.
- These provisionally shortlisted candidates will have to successfully complete document verification, biometric verification and any other procedure as may be decided by the Bank.
- They will also have to undergo the pre-recruitment medical test. Final selection will be done based on all these mandatory procedures.
Instructions to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from January 22, 2021 – February 12, 2021.
Commencement of on-line registration of application: 22/01/2021
Closure of registration of application: 12/02/2021
Closure for editing application details: 12/02/2021
Last date for printing your application: 27/02/2021
Online Fee Payment: 22/01/2021 to 12/02/2021
Online Application: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here