SBI Apprentice Job Description:
Last Date: 26/07/2021.
State Bank of India (SBI) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 6100 Apprentice vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
1. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
2. The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
3. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
4. All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
5. State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training, Training, Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees and other related parameters are mentioned below:
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Details 2021:
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI Apprentice Category-wise vacancy:
- SC: 977
- ST: 567
- OBC: 1375
- EWS: 604
- UR: 2577
SBI Assam Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Total Post in Assam: 250 posts
SBI Assam District wise vacancy details:
* Bongaigaon – 6
* Cachar – 15
* Darrang – 4
* Dhemaji – 4
* Dhubri – 9
* Dibrugarh – 19
* Goalpara – 6
* Golaghat – 6
* Hailakandi – 5
* Jorhat – 16
* Kamrup – 9
* Kamrup Metro – 39
* Karbi Anglong – 4
* Karimganj – 6
* Kokrajhar – 4
* Lakhimpur – 7
* Morigaon – 2
* Nagaon – 11
* Nalbari – 6
* North Cachar Hills – 3
* Sibsagar – 9
* Sonitpur – 10
* Tinsukia – 12
* Baksa – 4
* Udalguri – 5
* Biswanath – 5
* Charaideo – 2
* Hojai – 4
* Majuli – 1
* South Salmara- Manchachar – 1
* West Karbi Anglong – 3Examination centers in Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification as on 31.10.2020: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.Duration of Training: Duration of training is of one year.
Stipend/ Benefit: The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Selection Process of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of:-
(i) online written test, and
The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 Marks
- General English: 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 Marks
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 Details:
The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers tentatively in the month of August, 2021.
Application Fee of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
* General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/- (Including Intimation Charges)
* Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
Important Dates of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 06-07-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 26-07-2021
- Date for Online Exam: August 2021 (Tentatively)
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online Application: Click Here